Residential Bathtub Installation
Have you ever longed to light a candle, sit back and take a relaxing bath? Or maybe you want more space to clean your pets and kiddos? Regardless of the situation, bathtubs are an excellent fixture to add to your bathroom. Not only does it give you a chance to loosen up, but it also gives your bathroom a modern look. If you think a bathtub installation may be for you, we say GO FOR IT!!
Why would you want a bathtub installation?
1. Your bathtub is cracked or damaged. Bathtubs often acquire natural wear as they age and it’s often easily ignored. While you can probably repair it, it may be cheaper to get a new bathtub altogether. Besides, the damage will continue to worsen.
2. Your bathtub isn’t pleasing to the eyes. Let’s face it, some tubs are downright ugly. If you want your home to look it’s best, you may want to trade out the old tub for something with a little more glam.
3. You have a new need for one. For example, as a young adult we often don’t have to fend for anyone but ourselves. Once you have kids or perhaps get a pet, they won’t be able to bathe themselves and you’ll need to accommodate.
What should you take into consideration before a bathtub installation?
As obvious as it may sound, you need to think about what you like and what works best for your family. There’s a VERY large variety when it comes to tubs. First and foremost, you need to determine the size and shape that you’re wanting. You want something that’s going to be comfortable for you to lie in. You should also consider the weight and starting materials. Certain floors can only handle so much without getting damaged, so you may have to stay away from materials such as concrete or marble. Lastly, you need to take into account the pipe placement of the tub. It’s easiest to find a bathtub that matches your existing drains because such a change can often be costly.
It’s best to leave the bathtub installation to professionals. It can often require hard physical labor that should not be attempted at home. If you decide you’re ready for a new tub, don’t hesitate to call us. Our certified technicians here at FloGuard would be happy to assist you in any way possible. When you call today, we’ll have someone sent to your residence in an hour or less!
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE