Residential Faucet Installation
Are you ready to revamp your bathroom? Just like they say, “Out with the old, and in with the new!” Not only can a residential faucet installation give a new, fresh look to your home, but it may also add home value and save you money on utilities. There’s an extremely broad range of faucets for your choosing. Whether it’s for your bathtub or your kitchen sink, you can trust FloGuard with any job!
Just like other fixtures in your home, faucets also acquire natural wear and tear. Although they last for a relatively long time, they still need to replaced every now and then so that you don’t encounter leaks. After all, leaks can cause hundreds of gallons of water to be wasted annually. While it’s an option to simply get a repair, damage will continue to build. With that being said, sometimes it’s best to skip straight to a new installation.
Reasons you might need a residential faucet installation:
1. Low Water Pressure. Although this may be caused by a drain clog, it’s also a possibility that the faucet itself needs to be replaced.
2. Faucet is leaking. This is arguably the most important sign that your faucet needs to be replaced. There are most likely damaged internal components and they can’t always be fixed.
3. You’re remodeling your bathroom or kitchen. When you’re looking to give your home a new look, faucets are often a vital piece. Even though they are quite small in the grand scheme of your home, they can be quite intricate and beautiful.
What should I consider when choosing a new faucet?
1. Types of handles. This aspect is often looked over. However, there are several different kinds of handles; one handle faucets, two handle faucets, and even HANDS FREE faucets.
2. Spray functions. For both bathtubs and kitchen sinks, spray functions often add extra manuverability and extended reach.
3. The faucet arc. Low arc, mid arc, and high arc faucets all exist. Every homeowner prefers one of them for particular reasons. For example, if you consider yourself to be a culinary expert, a high arc may provide you some extra space. If you’re just looking for something simple, a low arc is probably for you.
Regardless of the situation, our certified technicians here at FloGuard are waiting for your call! We have all of the skills and tools necessary to make your faucet dreams come true! Whether your faucet is old and rusty or you’re just looking for something new, we’ve got you covered!
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE