Residential Garbage Disposal Installation
Garbage Disposal or Sink Monster? Hmmm, that’s a tough one! While the sound isn’t particularly pleasant, garbage disposals offer several positive features. Are you a big-timer in the kitchen? Or aspiring to be the next Chef Boyardee? If so, a garbage disposal installation is just what you need.
What does a garbage disposal do?
A garbage disposal is a machine that keeps your kitchen sink drain from getting clogged. It’s used to shred food into very small pieces that easily pass through your pipes. For example, maybe you just finished peeling a potato right into the sink. With the flip of the switch, the peel will be shredded and the water will drain.
What are the benefits of a garbage disposal installation?
1. Saves time. Rather than transporting food scraps from your sink to the trash can, you can just rid of them directly!
2. Less kitchen odor. When you have bits of food just chillin’ in your sink drain, a not-so-pleasant smell may arise. A garbage disposal definitely reduces this from happening.
3. They protect your pipes. By shredding the food into smaller pieces, a garbage disposal will drastically decrease your chances of getting a clog.
4. They’re inexpensive. Garbage disposal run around $100 or less and when you get it installed, it should be very quick and simple. Besides, they tend to last around 8-10 years.
Are you sold on the idea of a garbage disposal installation yet? If so, you know what to do! Call our certified technicians to have one installed today. Our staff is ready to help and serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE