Residential Garbage Disposal Repair
If you spend a considerable amount of time in the kitchen, you’re probably aware of the importance of your garbage disposal. Not only does it prevent smelliness, it also allows for faster cleanup. A garbage disposal’s job is to grind up food into tiny pieces to allow easy flow through pipes. While they are very convenient, garbage disposals can encounter a wide variety of problems. If you’re unsure of the issue, it’s best to have a professional do an inspection to get to the bottom of it. It’s recommended to get a garbage disposal repair before further damage is caused. Most importantly, never stick your hand into it. There are sharp blades and it can definitely lead to a bad situation.
What are signs that I need a garage disposal repair?
1. It’s not making any noise. A garbage disposal is sometimes referred to as a “sink monster” for a reason. There should be a reset button below the sink. If that doesn’t solve in, a professional probably needs to disassemble it.
2. Your garbage disposal is leaking. When a sharp object gets stuck in your garbage disposal such as a knife, it may cause a crack or hole in the case. This is especially common when the garbage disposal is relatively old.
3. There’s a foul odor coming from your sink. The more you use your garbage disposal, the faster the blades go dull. Because of this, food will not pass through as easily and will start to decompose/rot within your sink.
4. There is a big item blocking the disposal. If you notice that your garbage disposal disposal is working less efficiently than normal, it may be jammed. This will cause it to drain slowly and further steps will need to be taken.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, a garbage disposal repair may be necessary. When you call FloGuard, we’ll have a plumber sent to your home in an hour or less. Because we care about our customers so much, we put you and your family first. When you call our staff of experts, we will ensure a lasting solution for you and your family.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE