Residential Faucet Repair
Believe it or not, faucet issues are very common amongst homeowners. A leaky or dripping faucet often goes unnoticed for longer than it should. If you hear a quiet, dripping noise that’s starting to drive you mad, a faucet repair is in your near future. Not only are broken faucets annoying, but they also cost you extra money each month with a raised water bill. While a few different faucet issues exist, faucet leaks are definitely the most common. They’re normally caused by a washer that’s acquired natural wear and tear, allowing the passage of water. Luckily, they are easy to spot as long as they’re above the sink. If it’s beneath the sink, it takes longer to diagnose. With that being said, it’s recommended that you check beneath your sink regularly just to make sure everything is running smoothly.
What are signs that I need a faucet repair?
1. You have a dead faucet. In other words, your faucet doesn’t work at all. The acquisition of rust and other minerals can cause your faucet to become stagnant. If this is the case, you may need to get a complete replacement.
2. Your faucet is dripping or pooling. This will definitely be the most noticeable problem. If you’re cooking, bathing, brushing your teeth, etc., be alert and make sure that water flow stops completely.
3. Increased water bill. While slight dripping may go unnoticed, your finances will not. If you haven’t changed your daily routine, yet notice that your water bill is increasing, it may be time for a faucet repair.
4. Garden hose has low water pressure. If you have a faucet outside, it will definitely be the hardest to detect. If your hose drips from the base or has very low water pressure, it’s most likely a problem with the faucet and should be repaired immediately.
When you’re experiencing any of these things, we urge you to consider a faucet repair. Our plumbers here at FloGuard are certified and ready for the task. When you call today, we’ll have someone sent to your home quickly and they will assess the situation from there.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE