Residential Toilet Repair
A toilet repair may be in your near future. Isn’t that exciting??? Don’t worry, that was a trick question. Although they’re not always the first topic of conversation, toilets are extremely important. If you believe yours is malfunctioning in some way, It’s probably time for a professional to take a look.
What are signs that I’m in need of a toilet repair?
1. Your toilet isn’t flushing. Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Unfortunately, toilet clogs are one of the most common plumbing problem for homeowners. Most clogs can be prevented and handled yourself, but severe ones need to be handled by a professional. If your toilet won’t flush and the water starts to rise, chances are something got flushed that wasn’t supposed to. In severe cases, a toilet repair will be necessary.
2. Smell of rotten eggs around your toilet. In this case, you most likely have a broken flange. The flange is a part that connects your toilet to the main sewer line and keeps them together. If broken, it will cause water to leak and lead to further damage.
3. A hissing sound is coming from your toilet. Most of the time the sound is either caused by the flapper or the flush valve. The flapper is placed between the tank and bowl and needs to be replaced every five years. The flush valve is the large unit on the left of the tank that stands upright. When contaminants in the water are constantly surround it, the flush valve will begin to break down and cause leaks.
4. Water is on the floor around your toilet. If you have a toilet leak it can cause serious water damage that costs lots of money. If you notice this is happening, you need to request a toilet repair immediately.
5. Your toilet is continuously running after you flush. This is most likely a problem with the handle. It may have come loose and slid down its connecting arm. Running could also be caused by the flapper breaking down and leaking or a broken fill valve.
What do I do now?
When encountering any of these problems, it’s time to call in the experts! When you call FloGuard, excellent service is always guaranteed. Our technicians will determine the issue and get it fixed quickly and efficiently. Besides, we strive to provide safety and comfort for you and your family. If you call FloGuard, we’ll have someone sent to your home in an hour or less. We understand the importance of getting your toilets back up and running. In addition, we promise to provide upfront pricing and great customer service.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE