Residential Water Leak Repair
Imagine making it to Friday after a LONG week of work. The kids are in bed, you took a long shower, you’re in bed ready for a good night’s sleep… and then you start to hear a distant dripping noise. Sound familiar? Not only is a water leak annoying, but it also wastes a lot of your heard-earned money. If you suspect that you have a leak, you need to get in touch with a plumber and request a water leak repair immediately. If you wait, it may cause extensive water damage to your home.
Faucet leaks are fairly noticeable, but other water leaks in your home aren’t so nice. Most occur in hidden places such as underneath floorboards, inside of cabinets and behind walls. If you begin to notice signs of a leak, you need to act on it as soon as possible. These signs include water stained ceilings/walls, damp carpets or floors and mold/mildew growth. A small leak in any of these obscure places can cause you thousands of dollars if gone unnoticed.
Where might I have a water leak?
1. In close proximity to your water heater. Your water heater will acquire natural wear and tear with age. If it isn’t kept up with and parts aren’t replaced when needed, leaks will develop and eventually it will need to be replaced.
2. In your kitchen. There are several water supply lines within your kitchen, often in cabinets or beneath the sink. Because of their hidden placement, you should check these places regularly. If you notice dripping water, damp wood or condensation, you probably need a water leak repair.
3. In your bathroom. As you may have guessed, your toilet can be a major source of water leaks. Several parts within your toilet break down over time and cause leaks when doing so. If you notice water around the base of your toilet, it should be looked at immediately.
4. The actual foundation of your home. Several water lines run beneath your home and underground in your yard. If you notice uneven floorboards, cracks in your walls or doors sticking in place, it’s possible that your foundation has shifted. In addition, if you noticed damp parts of your yard, you’re most likely looking at a leak in your sewer line.
If you suspect that you meet these criteria, it’s time to schedule a water leak repair. If you wait around, you may be causing your home extreme water damage and wasting a considerable amount of money. When you call FloGuard, we’ll have someone quickly sent your home to get the ball rolling. We provide upfront pricing and excellent customer service. Choose our certified technicians here at FloGuard for all of your plumbing needs!
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE