Residential Shower Installation
If I were to ask 100 people worldwide what they prefer, around 57 would choose a shower over a bath. That’s the majority, folks. Not only are showers faster, but many feel that they are cleaner afterwards. Besides, sometimes they’re just relaxing after a long day at work. (Speaking from personal experience.) If any of these reasons interest you, scheduling a shower installation should be on your to-do list.
While many homes have a shower and bathtub combined, the new trend is to have two separate fixtures. In fact, a recent study shows that the most requested home renovation is a stand alone shower that doesn’t require you to do any climbing. Not only would a new shower useful, but it would also add a brand new look to your bathroom. Other than simply modernizing your home, showers also acquire wear and tear with age. Depending on what it’s made of, it can start to degrade and crack. If this is the case, it’s probably time for a new shower installation.
What are a few things to consider befogging a shower installation?
1. The person(s) that will be using the shower. Without a doubt, preferences will change between homeowners. For example, a single man will probably have much different taste than a married woman with three children. Shocker, right?
2. How much space is in your bathroom? When you’re getting a new shower installed, the size is important and you don’t want to choose one that takes up your entire floor.
3. The look and feel of the shower. This is arguably the most important thing you need to consider. Showers come in several different colors, shapes and materials. You need to make sure you pick one that pleases your eye and will also mesh week with the rest of your bathroom.
No matter your reasoning for a new shower installation, our plumbers at FloGuard are happy to help. We’re anxiously awaiting your call and can’t wait to help you and your family work towards your dream home. Our staff is available 24 hours a day and will arrive in an hour or less.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE