Residential Sink Installation
As you probably know, there are hundreds of sinks currently on the market. Whether customers are looking for a nice farmhouse kitchen sink or a vanity sink to place in their bathroom, the options are endless. If you’re looking to renovate your home, a new sink would definitely add a fresh appearance. In other cases, you may have a sink that’s completely outdated. If this is the case, a residential sink installation is a good option for you too!
Just like all of your other fixtures, sinks also acquire wear and tear with age. Whether it be cracks in the base material or unpleasant discoloring, it’s always frustrating. While you can often get your sink repaired, damage will continue to happen as it get older. With that being said, eventually a new sink installation will need to happen.
If you think a residential sink installation is in your future, here are some things to consider:
1. The depth and appearance of your sink. Because of the very broad market, you need to be exactly sure about the sink you choose. They come in several different materials, sizes, shapes and colors. In addition, many have different depths. Because of pipe fitting, you need to be careful not to buy a sink that drops too low.
2. The fit of accompanying accessories. Depending on the type of faucet you have installed, there may be several holes that the sink has to fit with. If you have a one handle faucet, this proves to be an easier task. However, if you have different handles for hot and cold, a sprayer, a soap dispenser, etc., these all need to fit like a puzzle piece.
3. Whether or not your sink drain system needs to be replaced. If your sink is outdated, there’s a chance your drains are as well. In order for your new sink to function at it’s best, it may be a good idea to replace the drain assembly as well.
When considering a sink installation, it’s best to leave it to the experts. When you turn it into a do-it-yourself project, several problems can arise very quickly. Before the installation, it’s recommended to have a plumber scope out the area to ensure the sink will fit properly and everything will run smoothly. When you’re ready, call our certified technicians here at FloGuard. We have the tools and skills necessary to serve you! When we receive your call, we’ll have someone sent to your home in an hour or less.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE