Residential Toilet Installation
Toilets are absolutely essential for homeowners, although I’m sure you already knew that. Besides, we’re no longer savages that have to rough it out in the woods. (Unless you like to go camping; that might just be a different story.) In fact, 25-30% of all water usage in a home is typically due to toilet use. If your toilet is old and has noticeable cracks, it’s probably time for it to be replaced. Or perhaps you’re looking to spice up your bathroom…. If either are the case, it’s time for you to consider a toilet installation. Lucky for you, our plumbers here at FloGuard are happy to help!
Can I install a toilet myself?
While it always sounds appealing to try and do things yourself, installing a toilet should definitely not be one of them. Installing a toilet can be very difficult and requires the skill and training of a professional. It’s not just a matter of picking up a tape measure. When you attempt to install a toilet at home, your risking damage to the fixture, your bathroom and your plumbing system as a whole.
What should I considering before scheduling a toilet installation?
1. Measurements and the space available in your bathroom. While this seems like a no-brainer, it’s often overlooked. You need to take rough measurements before you go to purchase a toilet to ensure you’re getting what works best for your bathroom.
2. Utility savings, efficiency and performance. While a toilet is a basic fixture that’s found it every home, there are still several options available. Different types of toilets use either gravity flushing or pressure flushing. Both methods have pros and cons, so the choice is ultimately yours. There are also certain toilets with features that allow you to save a little on your water bill each month, it’s just a matter of doing the right amount of research.
3. The design style of your toilet. Several different aspects can go into the design style of a toilet. These include the shape of the bowl, the height of the toilet and where you prefer the handles to be.
If you’re wanting to remodel or need to replace an old, damaged toilet, you’re on the right page. Our staff is on call and ready to serve you 7 days a week. When we receive your call, we’ll have someone at your home in an hour or less.
WE WORK WHEN YOU CALL, not WHEN WE WANT TO GUARANTEE!!
Here are 7 reasons why FloGuard Plumbing should be your FIRST CALL!!
24/7 Emergency Response Typically 1 Hour or Less!!
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED AND INSURED
- UNIFORMED PROFESSIONALS
- UP-FRONT PRICING
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE